Translation is an urgent need in a flat world, translation connect trade between economies, between countries in all areas of social life, … HACO is a bright spot in the interactive economy that helps bring the parts of the world closer together.
HACO provides PROJECT translation services in English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, German, Laotian, Thai, … 30 languages around the world. HACO specializes in two-way language translation: : English <–> Japanese; English <–> Chinese; English <–> Korean; English <–> Russian; English <–> Thai; English <–> Lao; English <–> Russian; English <–> German,….
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE HACO
- WE ALWAYS FOLLOW THE JAPANESE STANDARD TRANSLATION PROCESS QUALIFIED FOR ISO 9001-2008
- HACO IS AN WELL-KNOWN TRANSLATION BRAND ON THE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL MARKET:
- EXPERIENCE IN TRANSLATION FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS
- HIGH-SPEED TRANSLATION, PROCESSING 100,000 WORDS / DAY – ON SCHEDULE WHENEVER CUSTOMERS NEED;
- EXPERIENCED TEAM OF EXPERTS WITH PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION TEAM – WITH LOCALIZATION FACTORS; Combined With TRANSLATION SOFTWARE SUCH AS TRADOS, TRANSLATION MEMORY … SAVING COSTS, ENSURING THE HIGHEST TRANSLATION QUALITY.
- SERVICE PACKAGE, QUALITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, 24/7 DEDICATION.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE – FLEXIBLE PAYMENT
- 100% CONFIDENTIALITY
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY
- HACO – MULTILINGUAL TRANSLATION – GLOBALIZATION
Why project translation?
The project is born in the process of economic development and global integration. Each of the development goals has accompanying projects, the projects are meticulously and objectively presented, stating the potential and development, thereby, attracting domestic and foreign investors. Especially, transnational development together with number of foreign investors who come to Vietnam are also very large. The problem now is the language, how the language is objectively conveyed in the right specialty, ensuring the authenticity of the project in order that the idea of foreign investors, as well as the purpose and objectives of foreign projects investing into Vietnam are conveyed effectively and accurately. Therefore, the project translation is growing and any project that wants to develop or to call on many partners to participate in must translate.
Project translation, usually has with a very large number of translation pages, from several hundred to tens of thousands of pages. Along with it, the project translation cost is not small. Consequently, in addition to the requirement of accuracy and authenticity of the project translation, the project managers also wish to translate the project with the lowest cost while maitaining the absolute accuracy quality.
So how to solve this dilemma? The answer is to come to HACO, customers will feel secure with 6 strengths of HACO :
PRESTIGE – QUALITY – EXPERIENCE – SPEED – FLEXIBLE PRICE – PRIVACY
HACO has translated thousands of pages of project for national and international organizations. Translation quality is always highly appreciated by customers, the price is reasonable, with professional and enthusiastic service style. HACO has gained the full trust of CONTRACTORS.
Strict translation process at HACO includes 8 steps:
Step 1: Analyze the project
Document is divided into sub-chapter, determined the specialty as well as the level of difficulty of each sub-chapter.
Step 2: Select project personnel
This step is especially important. The choice of the right translator, particularly the project manager, expert will determine 80% of the success of a translation project.
Step 3: Set up wordlist delivered to project translators
To ensure consistency of specialized words, repeated words and phrases.
Step 4: Conduct translation
All translation specialists are connected smoothly via network connection, telephone, online, skype … during the translation process to create consistency in the translation content and to ensure optimal translation quality and complete translation schedule in the shortest time.
Step 5: Proofreading
This is an indispensable step which aims to unify the term and quality of translation in the most perfect way.
It depends on the level of depth and accuracy of the Project Manager or the document editor.
Step 6: Formatting
To create the professionalism, the translated documents must have the same format structure as the original documents.
Step 7: Browse the project
In order to avoid negligence in the process of formatting documents, the Project Manager and the Experts will finally check both content and format before delivering to customers.
Step 8: Document privacyAfter handing the translated documents to the customer. The project manager is the person who keeps the document in the server which is protected by password and will be erased in 10 days (if requested by the customer).
HACO has a good security system, ensuring that customers’ documents are not disclosed. Requirements that collaborators and employees need to comply with:
- Do not contact directly / indirectly with organizations / individuals related to translated documents / projects.
- Do not disclose any content in the translated document to anyone;
- After completion, must transfer all documents (originals and translations) to the company;
- Within 7 days after transferring documents to the Company, all data on the computer (or draft) must be deleted / destroyed if no amendment is required.
- Translated documents delivered one week overdue by collaborator will be considered invalid.
- All information of collaborators is kept confidential, not provided to partners or other services, especially mail advertising companies which would send junk mail.
- HACO will not send advertisement to the list of partners after the translation contract ends.
- In term of finance, HACO accountant ensures the contract settlement according to the provisions of the enterprise financial system.
Come to HACO, customers will benefit the optimal language solution, with technical translations:
- The content of the translation is 100% technically accurate;
- On-Time service;
- Absolute confidentiality of translation documents;
- Professional service;
- Lifetime warranty;
- Best prices, flexible payments.
HACO COMMITS 100% REFUND
IF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE NOT TRUE
Please contact us to have a perfect translation:
Address: No. 2/68 Nguy Như Kon Tum – Nhan Chinh – Thanh Xuan – Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 435543604 Hotline: (+84) 983820520 _ (+84) 982045522