The progress of translating and processing documents of customers at HACO is conducted scientifically and professionally. We seriously take care the customer’s material through the following steps:
1. Receipt of document
There are two forms of receiving customer documents from the company’s sales department.
- Direct receipt over the the company’s counter; or
- Via email company.
Document evaluation and classification
a. Document evaluation
After receiving documents from customers, sales staff will transfer the documents to the Project Department, where they will be classified and evaluated according to translation packages, translation languages.
b. Document classification
Besides, it is significant to evaluate the difficulty of the document to be able to quote the price to the customer the most accurate way. Below is the breakdown of documents by package.
|Package 1: Fixed-format text||Package 2: Normal text||Package 3: Professional text|
|1.Definition:||Means texts in judicial form issued in Vietnam, with fixed, repetitive content, little new content, with format that is not too fussy, complex||Means civil transaction texts (not in fixed format) that are easy to find in daily life, without complicated specialty or intensive academic knowledge.||Means those texts which are highly specialized, complex presentation, high academic, using high-tech software, complex format … requires translators to research and put a lot of effort and time for the translation|
|2.Classification||– Birth certificate
– Registration of marriage
– ID card, Land Use Rights Certificate
– Household book, passport
– Judicial record No. 1, 2
– Certificate of bachelor or baccalaureate
– High school transcript 2-3
– Driving License
|– Documents include: Certificate of marital status, decision, certification, confirmation, autobiography resume … ..
– Certificate of origin, quality …
– Economic contracts, principles, simple and common transactions, financial statements
|– Specialty: Type 1 (Intensive)
– Medicine, Pharmacy …
– Vietnam standards
– Chemicals, cosmetics …
Specialty: Type 2 (Normal)
After reviewing customer documents, information will be transmitted to the Sales Department to be able to make a quote to customer.
There are three types of quotes:
- Quotes over the company counter
- Quotes by email
- Quotes by phone
If the customer agrees with the price quoted by our company, the document will be transferred to the Project Department and inform the return schedule to the customer.
- Translation price breakdown
- For the package of notarized translation documents (Degree, transcript, health certificate, IC …)
The calculation is as follows:
- Translation fee: Total number of original pages * unit price (subject to language of translation) = Total translation fee
- Notarization fee: The total of notarized sets * notarization unit price = Total notarization fee (<14 original pages / 1 notarized set).
- Printing fee: Total pages (translation + original page + tip) * printing unit price = Total printing fee
2.For package 3 with the intensive specialty texts ….
(Ordinary translation, without notarization)
The calculation is as follows:
- Translation fee:
Calculated according to the number of words (300 words / page) x unit price = Total translation fee
Calculated according to the number of original pages (in case words cannot be counted)
+ The number of words ≤ 300 words shall be counted as 1 A4 page
+ The number of words ≥ 300 words shall be counted as 1.5 or 2 A4 pages
Company seal: Free the first set of stamps
Our translation fee includes correction as to original format, proofreading, and product warranty for 3-6 months. Customers do not have to pay any other fees.
- Method of payment:
- For new customers with total fee less than or equal to 1 million: Please pay 100% of the translation fee in advance. After payment, the customer will receive a retail invoice with an appointment to return documents.
- For regular customers: Customers will pay 100% after receiving the complete translation.
- c. For new customers with total fee more than 1 million: Please pay 70% of the package value in advance, pay the remaining of 30% after customers receive full service as ordered.
- Translation of documents
Upon completion of the quotation, the client’s documents will be forwarded to the appropriate translator and with deadline for processing time. Translators can be direct staff of the company or collaborators. After receiving the translation, the project management staff of the company will conduct checks and proofread for the translations to match the content and format as well as word errors.
- Return documents and receive feedback from customers
The completed document will be returned to the customer on the pre-appointed time. The sales staff of our company will seek customer feedback on the company’s services. In case the customers do not work directly, they can provide feedbacks on the company’s website. These feedbacks will be summarized and reported to the company’s director.
- Warranty: HACO’s products are warranted within 6 months in any form (such as additional notarization, soft copy of the translation, or errors correction of the translation …)